the easiest way to understand ASL grammar without banging your head against the wall using the stack system.
Most people think of grammar as word order. While that is a major part of ASL grammar, it is not the complete picture. If you only focus on syntax, you will stunt your progress and miss out on the greatest joy and beauty of sign language-- non-manual markers. These are vital and bonus: they’re a blast to use! This course is focused on both non-manual markers and syntax for a well-rounded grammar study.
In ASL Grammar Without the Frustration you will learn:
- Correct syntax: get the word order down so that others understand you
- What non-manual markers are, why they’re vital to grammar, and step-by-step instruction on how to use them so that your signing is clear, beautiful, and on-point.
After completing ASL Grammar Without the Frustration you will:
- Understand basics of grammar so that you can construct messages clearly & accurately
- Understand the next level of grammar so that you won’t look like a newbie signer anymore
- Enjoy signing so that you will see your skills progress consistently
- Feel confident in your signing so that you will won’t waste time stressing and worrying that you’re doing it all wrong.
Start your grammar study off on the right foot, actually, on both feet.
Syntax + Non-Manual Markers = Grammar Heaven.